View Ayala Malls
Thank you for your interest in partnering with the Ayala Malls. We will be happy to review your application for a store space and give you an opportunity to establish your retail business in any of our malls.
Please refer to the following procedures for merchant application:
1. Please accomplish the Application Form and submit all requirements to best evaluate your concept.
Please accomplish the application completely with all mandatory information. Kindly submit all requirements indicated below.
Note: Only those who have COMPLETED ALL THE REQUIREMENTS will be evaluated and kept on our active file.
2. LIST OF REQUIREMENTS
· Description of Concept and Target Market
· List of Products/Merchandise Mix and Price Points
· Photocopy of Certificate of Business Registration from the department of Trade & Industry (DTI) or
· Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
WITH EXISTING STORES:
· Certified monthly gross sales from the last 12 months of operations from the shopping center management.
· 3-4 Photographs of Outlet: (1 for Store Front; 2 to 3 for Inner Lay-out)
FOR FOREIGN/LOCAL FRANCHISE:
· Copy of Franchise Agreement Letter from Local/Foreign Franchisor
· Copy of Endorsement Letter signed by the Franchisor
· Brochure/Catalogue (1 Copy)
FOR DIRECT FOREIGN RETAILERS:
· Department of Trade & Industry (DTI) Document Approving Philippine Operation
3. ADDRESS APPLICATION TO:
CENTRAL LEASING UNIT
Ayala Malls Group
5th Level Glorietta 4
Ayala Center, Makati City
· You will be informed about the status of your application by e-mail or mail. As part of the standard procedure, an interview, product presentation or food test shall be conducted (as needed)
· All applications will be kept on “ACTIVE” status for a period of five (5) years. Please update your application regularly.
· ON RENTAL RATES: Rental rates are strictly confidential and will be discussed when application is seriously being considered for a space.
4. For any inquiries, you may email or call the CENTRAL LEASING UNIT
Telephone Numbers: 759-8000 local 8040
759-8000 local 7987
All Applicants undertake to give FULL DISCLOSURE of their company officers, partners or owners. Any change of ownership shall be disclosed to AYALA MALLS. As used herein, the term FULL DISCLOSURE shall include not only the applicant's disclosure of the identity of company officers, partners or owners but also the disclosure of any relationship which said officers, partners or owners may have with any employee of AYALA MALLS, whether the relationship is by consanguinity of affinity and whether the relationship exists as of the date hereof or arising subsequent thereto.
NON-COMPLIANCE with this undertaking shall constitute sufficient ground to reject or terminate, cancel or not renew the lease.